Welcome to Pluri Arte
A small family business, versatile and capable of adapting to our customer’s requests.
We are a small family business, versatile and capable of adapting to our customers’ requests.
To do this, our artisan work is made upon request, using noble materials and careful preparation at a very competitive price.
With the hope of making this liturgical apostolate, we are proud to say that our products are in different destinations in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.
If you are interested in any of our products or do not find what you need in our small collection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why choose PluriArte?
We believe in the quality of well-done handwork, with love, passion and dedication.
Therefore, all our creations are:
- We work with catholic spirit, understanding that our work is to help dignify the liturgy of the most Holy Sacrifice.
- Medieval minded, we do not place any label in our vestments.
- 100% handmade
- Made to measure. We do not have any vestment in stock.
- We reject polyester and only work with natural fabrics such as silk, cotton, linen or viscose.
- Our suppliers are European traditional companies, some of them stablished 200 years ago.
- Our metallic galloons are treated and cut to edge so the appearance is neat.